So I haven’t been on in a while but thought I would jump in and add some of the things I have been up to lately.
About 7 years ago i picked up a set of wooden chairs from an op-shop, there were not very comfortable but they did do the job. It was only ever intended that they would be a short term solution. However 7 years later we were still using them as our main dining chairs.
SO i decided that it was time to look at changing them for some more comfy ones… so off i went to investigate MORE op-shops. I found 6 chairs. Four of one style and two of another… the wood, for the most part, was in good condition … but the fabric was pretty dated and not really my style. So I spent a bit of time… added some glue.. applied a few clamps… and shazammed with some fabric… and here is what I ended up with.